Kani is Europe’s Leading Financial Services Start-up (awarded by the Emerging Payments Association) and second on the UK’s most innovative financial technology creators list for 2021. Providing Software as a Service (SaaS) to the rapidly growing Financial Technology (FinTech) market globally, & based in Newcastle upon Tyne, we are seeking a motivated Business Development Executive to join us.
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a motivated individual to drive sustainable financial growth by generating sales and forging strong relationships with new clients and partners. You will work closely with the Marketing and Commercial teams and others internally to provide insight and customer feedback about the platform and features. You will help to drive our approach as we continue to expand our offering and grow our market presence.
The role involves:
- Planning and overseeing new business development initiatives
- Arranging and attending virtual and in-person meetings with prospective clients
- Demoing the Kani platform to prospective clients with a view to converting them to a trial of the platform
- Attending and supporting conferences, meetings and industry events related to Fintech & Payments
- Fostering new relationships with companies in the industry
- Building and maintaining an expert level of understanding of the Payments and Fintech industry.
- Representing us to the wider market and our clients.
The person filling this role will:
- Have proven experience as a Business Development Executive or Manager, Sales Executive, or other relatable role, within the Fintech or Tech industry
- A proven sales track record
- Have exceptional communication and customer service skills
- A proactive, can-do mindset
- Experience working in SaaS platform sales or operations would be useful
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Remote working or based in our Newcastle office if preferred
- A great company culture
- Flexible working