Kani is Europe’s Leading Financial Services Start-up (awarded by the Emerging Payments Association) and second on the UK’s most innovative financial technology creators list for 2021. Providing Software as a Service (SaaS) to the rapidly growing Financial Technology (FinTech) market globally, & based in Newcastle upon Tyne, we are seeking a talented DevOps engineer to join our team.
The app is hosted in Azure and uses various technologies:
- Microservice Architecture, Kubernetes
- SQL Server
- Various Azure technologies, event bus, app insights, VMs
- Early stages of Snowflake
- Jira/Bitbucket Git and CI/CD
- Looker for reporting
The role involves:
- Onboarding new customers and ensuring they are set up successfully.
- Monitoring of the Kubernetes application environment.
- Troubleshooting and fixing the various environment issues.
- Troubleshooting and fixing live customer issues.
The person filling this role will have:
- A proven track record of working in a DevOps environment.
- Be capable of investigating and fixing issues in Azure and SQL environments.
- Skill stack would ideally include some or all of the below;
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Remote working or based in our Newcastle office if preferred
- A great company culture
- Flexible working