Kani is Europe’s Leading Financial Services Start-up (awarded by the Emerging Payments Association) and second on the UK’s most innovative financial technology creators list for 2021. Providing Software as a Service (SaaS) to the rapidly growing Financial Technology (FinTech) market globally, & based in Newcastle upon Tyne, we are seeking a Reconciliation Officer to join our team.
Location – Home working and/or our Newcastle upon Tyne office
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Reconciliation you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling datasets for our clients,
- Taking action to resolve Reconciliation queries by dealing with appropriate stakeholders,
- Assist with the customer’s implementation process,
- Work with the data analysts in building relevant reporting,
- Support the team and the Head of Finance with additional tasks and ad hoc queries,
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the reconciliation functionality,
- Build effective relationships both internally and externally to wider stakeholders.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The person filling this role will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, reconciling large financial data sets,
- Competent use of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel,
- High attention to detail with a high level of accuracy,
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision,
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and passionate about continuous improvement,
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to work with multiple customers.
It would be useful (but not necessary) to have experience with:
- Experience of working with companies in the Finance Technology Industry or regulated companies.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary depending on experience,
- 25 days annual leave,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote working available.